Welcome to my AS media coursework blog

Throughout this blog you will get the opportunity to view my progress throughout the course and see my plans, sketches, final products and everything else which contributes to my coursework.

Friday 1 October 2010

Final Images for School Magazine

To start I brought up the two images of the corridor and the girl on a plain background

Next, I cut out the image of the girl using the polygon lassoo tool

Finally I copied the image onto the picture of the corridor and made a few finishing touches

Here Is the final image once i have made the finishing touches to my editing of my main image

This is how I edited my ID tag:
First I took the image of the ID Tag
Next I cut out the image using the polygon lassoo tool and used the fill bucket to add the same colour as on my contents page to the background of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment