Welcome to my AS media coursework blog

Throughout this blog you will get the opportunity to view my progress throughout the course and see my plans, sketches, final products and everything else which contributes to my coursework.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Preliminary Task-Rough Layout of Front Cover

I created a rough sketch of what I would like the front cover to look like. The colour scheme for my front cover and contents page will be shades of blue. This also matches the school uniform. Colour is not seen on the sketches of my front cover although the title is two different shades of blue. The 'KOOL' inside the word 'SKOOL' is a darker shade of blue so that it stands out. The colour in the images will be subject to the colour of the corridors, the girls hair and skin tone etc. The Price of the magazine will be inside a spiked box so that it stands out. The colour of this box will be red so that it is very eyecatching. The graphology will be bold and thick and will conform with the colour scheme of the title and general magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment