Welcome to my AS media coursework blog

Throughout this blog you will get the opportunity to view my progress throughout the course and see my plans, sketches, final products and everything else which contributes to my coursework.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Preliminary Exercise - Planning Content 28/09/10

I created a spider diagram of my ideas for regular content for my school magazine. This content is going to make the readers feel comfortable reading the magazine and I decided that this content must be very enjoyable and quite diversable -so that there is something new and interesting every week. One unusual aspect of my regular content is 'Jennys Corner'. The logic behind this article is that one student in the school writes each week about the happenings in the school. The readers can write into jenny asking questions or asking for some advice. Below is the diagram of my ideas:
I came up with ten ideas for feature stories with the intent to choose at a later stage which ones I though would be more sucessful. Below is a spider diagram of my ten initial ideas.
The ideas labelled with an asterisk are the ideas that i intend to use in my final piece. These are:
  • Exam Results
  • Make up
  • Sixth form ID Tag debate
  • New Uniform
  • Healthy eating

Finally, for the planning of my contents page I created a diagram of the pictures that I will have to take to use in my contents page. These pictures are all related to the feature stories and they will all be positioned in suitable places in my magazine contents page where they can be easily associated with the relevant stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment