Welcome to my AS media coursework blog

Throughout this blog you will get the opportunity to view my progress throughout the course and see my plans, sketches, final products and everything else which contributes to my coursework.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Preliminary Exercise-Rough layout of Contents Page 28/09/10

Below is the first sketch of my contents page. It is presented in columns with a main image and other smaller images which relate to the feature stories. The 'On the Cover' section highlights the page numbers that the feature stories are on. The Other section of the contents page; 'What Else is Inside?' leads the reader to the regular content of the magazine. This part of the contents page would be less eyecatching because I want the readers to be primarily attracted to the feature articles.As in the rough layout of my front cover colours on teh contents page are not visible althougha similar colour scheme of blues is used; as on the front cover and throughout the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment